SummaryLocated at 133 Willow Street and built some time in the 1930s as a single storey. Mr Mark L. Shandley applied for a building permit to add the second storey on 30 August 1950 for "office accommodations". Mark Leslie Shandley and Dorothy Hutton Shandley owned jointly and separately several properties in Tauranga. Main Body
Building plans from 1950 showing from left ot right, foundations, first floor and second floor.
Photographed by Rodney Giddens. Te Ao Mārama - Tauranga City Libraries Photo 15-485
Usage
Kaitiakitanga StatementWe ask that, in addition to normal copyright and privacy considerations, users of our heritage resources uphold the mana and dignity of the people, communities and places depicted within.CopyrightTe Ao Mārama - Tauranga City LibrariesLicenseCC BY 4.0AcknowledgementTe Ao Mārama - Tauranga City Libraries, Shandley's Building, c.1935- (Place)